Shifting an office is never an easy task, and doing it from one country to another can be even more difficult. An office shifting in dubai will require careful planning and the right equipment to ensure your employees are comfortable and your products remain safe until you can get settled into your new location. These five tips will help you prepare and make sure that your office shifting goes as smoothly as possible.
1) Give yourself enough time
Office shifting is not an easy task and requires careful planning to ensure the success of your move. With the following steps, you can help make sure that your office relocation goes smoothly and as planned.
1) Preparation – You will want to start thinking about everything you need to do at least four weeks before your move date. This includes printing off important documents, making copies of any files that need to be accessed after the move and packing up all of the items you will need to bring with you on moving day.
2) Moving Day – Make sure that everyone is aware of what needs to happen on moving day so they know what to expect. You will also want everyone prepared with their own set of keys, which should have been mailed out prior to the moving date.
2) Hire professional packers and movers
The process of office relocation can be quite stressful, especially if you are doing it on your own. Hiring professional packers and movers is one way to help alleviate some of that stress. After all, they’ve done it before so they know what they’re doing. They have the right equipment and tools to get your office packed up and on its way to its new location quickly, securely, and without any bumps along the way.
3) declutter your office space
Decluttering your office space will help you make room and make the process go more quickly. It’s also good to declutter because it helps you focus on what is important, as well as making you feel like less of a hoarder.
4) Pack an essentials box
The first thing to do is pack your essentials box. This should include any personal items and documents you want to take with you, including your passport, important certificates and licenses, birth certificate or other identification papers, family photos and memorabilia. You will also need to pack some clothes and toiletries that you’ll need on your journey.
If the office is being moved from a building then the packing process will be different depending on how long the move is taking place over a number of days or if it’s all happening at once overnight. For an overnight move, it’s best to pack every day for two weeks as this will give you enough time to unpack and settle into your new office before you head back home.
5) Label everything
- Know your budget and priorities – Start off by figuring out how much you are willing to spend on the office shifting process and what matters most to you (move speed, safety of your belongings, etc.).
- Compare prices before you commit – Make sure to compare the different prices that each company is quoting. You want to find the best balance between cost and quality so that you don’t end up spending more money or receiving less than satisfactory service.
- Ask for references – After getting quotes from various companies, call them up and ask them about their experience with the company you’re considering hiring. Do they seem happy? Were they satisfied with the service? What are their thoughts on customer service?